Studio C is one of the newest additions to the Southwest Houston’s dance community. Studio C provides inspirational boot camps that offer exceptional dance and fitness training. The Move Something Boot Camps are designed to focus on strengthening the body, mind and soul by increasing flexibility through movement. The WERKS BOOT CAMP is a 5 Hour Total Body Experience.
Outstanding dancers who have completed The Move Something Boot Camp have gone on to be featured on:
- MTV-Randy Jackson’s “America’s Best Dance Crew”
- FOX-“So You Think You Can Dance”
- BET-“Dr. Bobby Jones Gospel”
- National Recording Artists’ Videos
- Stellar Awards
Our Boot Camps is devised with creative concepts that incorporate inspirational dance, instruction and fitness. We are providing the opportunity for youth and adults to develop a healthier lifestyle through an artistic approach. This approach includes fun and exciting calisthenics that is open to a diverse group of individuals.
Goals of our Boot Camps:
- Train individuals in through athletic progress using physical fitness and dance movement
- Challenge and accelerate dancers and choreographers to surpass their present levels
- In-depth theological classes that highlight dance ministry principles
- Strategic Operational Planning/ Marketing
- Financial Literacy
- Entertainment Law
- Health & Wellness
Our coaches will exercise various techniques, skill sets and motivational practices in group routines.
We attract such a diverse population that anyone dedicated to achieving success in personal health is fit for The Move Something Boot Camp.
So train like an athlete, work out like a dancer to become a member of Studio C!
Receive a FREE Dance Fitness Membership when you purchase a 6 Week Boot Camp session!