Congratulations!! You have taken your first step in taking a class,
whether it is professionally or just for fun!
Click on the Question to show Answers.
A: Yes, we offer a variety of classes just for you! If you haven’t danced in a minute, we suggest that you begin taking one of our Explore or Beginner level classes. Once your mind and body become familiar with the movements and the terminology, you will be ready to jump into one of our intermediate classes. It’s never too late to start back and you will be surprised at how quickly you will remember!
A: No, you may not video or photograph any classes. Still cameras, videos and audio recorders are restricted at all times inside the studios.
A: Yes, you can register and sign-in for a class online; however, since our classes fill up quickly, we encourage you to sign-in online and reserve your space in class. To sign in for class, please visit our Class Schedule page.
A: This is the number one concern for many people, and it’s totally valid! No, you will not look foolish, be embarrassed or feel out of place. You will be surrounded by other’s, like yourself, whom have never danced. It doesn’t matter if you feel you have no rhythm, grace or you feel too shy! Now is the time to learn! Explore and Beginner classes cater to beginners and make the learning process fun and simple. Dance will change your life!
A: There are almost too many to mention! The following lists some important reasons why you should give it a try.
- It will aid you in life: In way’s you can’t possibly imagine! You’ll become more productive at work, more focused, more fulfilled, and far more self-confident! You’ll carry yourself in an entirely different way.
- It will give you an amazing workout: You will be using muscles you never thought you had! You will get in great shape, increase your coordination and flexibility and you will LOSE WEIGHT!
- Connect with other people: At least 50% of the enjoyment of learning dance is having the opportunity to meet new friends and connect with other people and at the same time have a fun night out.
- More fun than you have ever had: That’s quite a lofty benefit, but for many, they find that dancing is just the element that has been missing from their lives. If you join in and try your best without taking it too seriously you will have a great time!
- Make it fun and let loose! We suggest picking a dance style that appeals most to you, and then giving yourself at least a month to decide whether it’s really for you. Keep in mind that if it’s your first time dancing, it might take you a few classes to get in the groove. As they say, “Repetition is the mother of all skill.”
If you are worried about not being able to follow along with the rest of the class, remember you didn’t learn how to walk in one day. Standing behind someone who seems to know what they’re doing is a great trick. When taking a dance class for fitness, it’s all about having fun and getting a great workout! you master the moves, the real fun begins. Add your own style and “Dance like no one’s watching.”